Nutriment Kidney Support
Sold in 500g trays.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two meals.
- A species-appropriate diet that does not contain any grains, refined carbohydrates, or high-starch ingredients
- Restricted, appropriate protein levels to support muscle maintenance and healthy kidney function
- Restricted phosphorus
- Increased calcium levels to minimise phosphorus absorption
- Enhanced long chain Omega 3 Fatty Acids for glomerular health
- Increased vitamin B levels to replace those lost in the urine
Beef Tripe, Whole Sardines, Beef Liver, Butternut Squash, Kale, Salmon Oil, Sunflower Seeds, Spirulina, Dandelion Root Powder, Cinnamon, Bilberry Powder
- Beef Offal is rich in Vitamin D which has been proven to help support healthy kidney function.
- Sardines and Sesame seeds high in Calcium to aid in phosphorous absorption.
- Salmon Oil is a whole food source of vitamin D .
- Spirulina contains key micronutrients and is a great source of iron for maintaining a healthy circulatory system.
- Sunflower seeds aid in balancing alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA).
- Sunflower seeds are also rich in Vitamin E which is important for healthy Kidney membranes.
- Dandelion has prebiotic properties and can support blood purification.
- Cinnamon can assist in maintain blood pressure and supports healthy blood sugar levels. The antioxidant-rich ingredient also offers cognitive support.
- Bilberry is rich in antioxidants that help mop up free radicals.
- Kale assists in removing excess phosphorus from the digestive tract
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 71%
- Protein: 13%,
- Fat: 10%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 2%,
- Fibre: 1%,
- Carbohydrate 4%,
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food